Machine-learning capabilities are at the heart of future technology development at Kx. Libraries are added here as they are released.
EmbedPy loads Python into kdb+
- Python variables and objects become q variables – and either language can act upon them.
- Python code and files can be embedded within q code.
- Python functions can be called as q functions.
All machine-learning libraries are:
- well documented, with understandable and useful examples
- maintained and supported by Kx on a best-efforts basis, at no cost to customers
- released under the Apache 2 license
- free for all use cases, including 64-bit and commercial use