kdb Insights APIs
We provide a rich set of APIs for different microservices in kdb Insights. This section provides detailed breakdowns of development time and runtime APIs available in the system.
The kdb Insights Database allows you to write custom query functions and interact with the database using REST or qIPC. Several core APIs are included out-of-the-box for issuing queries using these interfaces.
- Database API overview - The common interface database APIs
- Query API overview - Included query APIs to be used over REST or qIPC
- Custom query API overview - Details on writing custom query APIs
The kdb Insights Stream Processor is a high performance stream processing system with a q and Python programming interface.
- Stream Processor q API - Stream Processor q pipeline APIs
- Stream Processor Python API - Stream Processor Python pipeline APIs
Packaging allows you to bundle configuration and code and install it into kdb Insights and kdb Insights Enterprise.
- Machine Learning Analytics q API
- Machine Learning Registry q API
- Machine Learning Analytics Python API
- Machine Learning Registry Python API
- Open API Generator - A q code generator from OpenAPI specifications