Insights provides a rich set of APIs for different microservices. This section provides detailed breakdowns of development time and runtime APIs available in the system.
The kdb Insights Database allows users to write custom query functions and interact with the database using REST or qIPC. A number of core APIs are included out-of-the-box for issuing queries using these interfaces.
- Database API overview - The common interface database APIs
- Query API overview - Included query APIs to be used over REST or qIPC
- Custom query API overview - Details on writing custom query APIs
- OpenAPI Generator - An q code generator from OpenAPI specifications
- Stream Processor API - Stream Processor q pipeline APIs
- Packaging API - Packaging and UDF q APIs
- Machine Learning Analytics API
- Machine Learning Registry API