Fusion for kdb+¶
The Fusion interfaces to kdb+ are
- written for non-kdb+ programmers to use
- well documented, with understandable and useful examples
- maintained and supported by Kx on a best-efforts basis, at no cost to customers
- released under the Apache 2 license
- free for all use cases, including 64-bit and commercial use
Commercial support is available if required: please email email@example.com.
User suggestions and improvements, including pull requests, are welcomed: see the GitHub repo for each interface.