Kdb+ developers are active around the world and around the clock.
- The online community for all kdb+ developers.
- (The Google Group that preceded it is now archived.)
- Developers from around the world share some of their best kdb+ code, libraries, and frameworks on GitHub.
- Topic queries:
- KX indexes a selection of them. Please send your kdb+ repository URLs to email@example.com.
- StackOverflow has kdb+ questions and answers.
- kdb+/k/q discussion: Code, blog posts, job ads
- Use meetup.com to find KX events round the world.
- If you have a suggestion for a Meetup presentation, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Analytics At Speed¶
- Presentations are on our YouTube channel.
- Q is one of several array-programming languages based on the notation devised at Harvard by Canadian mathematician Kenneth E. Iverson.
Iversonians: users of the APL, J, k, and q languages
KX provides direct support to licensed customers