Links relating to q and the k programming languages and their origins.
- A conversation with Arthur Whitney 2009
- An interview with Arthur Whitney 2004
- Tables with calculated columns Stevan Apter, Vector 25#1
- Treetable: a case-study in q Stevan Apter, Vector 24#4
- Vector processing languages: the future of Big Data analytics and real-time business intelligence Conceptual Origami
- Abridged q language manual, Arthur Whitney, 2009
- Abridged kdb+ database manual, Arthur Whitney, 2006
- Kdb+ database reference manual, Don Orth, 2006
- Q language reference manual Don Orth, 2006
- Abridged kdb+tick manual, Arthur Whitney, 2005
- Abridged kdb+taq manual, Arthur Whitney, 2005
- Kdb+ database and language primer, Dennis Sasha, 2005
- Q for Mortals 2nd edn, a tutorial in q programming by Jeffry A. Borror. This version covers kdb+ version 2.4, and has been superseded by the book’s third edition.