The latest version of Simba/Magnitude ODBC is 1.1, released 2019.07.04.
The Simba Kdb+ ODBC Driver enables Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on kdb+ data. The driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
ODBC is one of the best established and widely supported APIs for connecting to and working with databases. At the heart of the technology is the ODBC driver, which connects an application to the database.
The Simba Kdb+ ODBC Driver is available for these clients:
- RedHat®EnterpriseLinux®(RHEL) 6 or 7
- CentOS 6 or 7
- SUSE Linux EnterpriseServer (SLES) 11 or 12
- Debian 8 or 9
- Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, or 18.04
- macOS version 10.12, 10.13, or 10.14
- Microsoft® Windows®
- Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 SP1
- WindowsServer 2016, 2012, or 2008R2SP1
The primary target for this release is support for:
- Tableau (certification compliance included)
The Installation and Configuration Guide is suitable for all users who are looking to access kdb+ data from their desktop environment.
Installation and Configuration Guide (PDF 1.5MB)
(Common config file)