Welcome to the repository for the Kx user community
Note: If you are a licensed kdb+ user wanting to download the latest version of the software, go to http://kxdownloads.com
Code.kx.com is an evolving collection of community resources for kdb+ users. It contains an online kdb+ reference, cookbooks, [source:/ user-contributed code], and tutorials. Designed to encourage community participation, code.kx.com was built using open source project collaboration tools: Trac, an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects, and Subversion, a version control system.
Trac is implemented with a web interface, enabling all members of the Kx user community to add content, make changes, and [/trac/newticket open tickets] from any web browser.
If you have any problems using this site, please take a look at the troubleshooting page.
All documentation, code and other information on [wiki:Main_Page code.kx.com] is subject to these terms and conditions, and is provided without any warranties, support or liability of Kx.
Who Can Use Code.kx.com?
Code.kx.com is open to all kdb+ users. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a userid and password giving read+write access if you wish to contribute to the site.
What's in Code.kx.com?
- Main_Page Start Page]
- The current page; introduces the site.
- / Code]
- Quickly access [source:contrib user-contributed code] (by contributor name), [source:cookbook_code code referenced in the cookbooks], and [source:kx/kdb%2B kdb+ utilities] (a versioned mirror of the kx.com/q directory).
- [/trac/timeline Changes]
- Review ticket changes, Subversion contributions, and Wiki changes.
- [/trac/query View existing tickets] or [/trac/newticket create a new ticket] (requires login).
- [/trac/search Search]
- Search the entire site for any keyword of interest.
For security, if you log into code.kx.com from a shared computer, please close your browser when you end your session.
Please email any comments about code.kx.com to email@example.com.