KDB.AI is a powerful knowledge-based vector database and search engine that allows you to build scalable, reliable AI applications, using real-time data, by providing advanced search, recommendation and personalization.
KDB.AI comes in two offerings:
KDB.AI Cloud Starter Edition
- 4 GB memory per instance
- 30 GB data storage
- Experiment with small AI projects
KDB.AI Server Standard Edition
- Single container deployment
- Scale to your requirements
- Customize to your dev environment
What can KDB.AI do?
KDB.AI allows you to set-up a knowledge-based vector database and search engine in a few simple steps. With KDB.AI you can:
- Create an index of vectors (Flat, IVF, IVFPQ, or HNSW).
- Append vectors to an index.
- Perform fast vector similarity search with optional metadata filtering.
- Persist an index to disk.
- Load an index from disk.
- Relevant - Improve searches with temporal and semantic context
- Time aware - Compare data from moments in time to analyze trends or changes
- Comparable - Relate similar data contexts through like-to-like search results
- Real-time - Search and index your data with unmatched speed