A Bar Chart with a Playback component
Replays time-series data in Data Grid and charting components
Set a data source with a time series component.
Assign a view state to Selected Value for selected time.
Set the Time Column from the data source.
Set the Interval Time to define update frequency on playback.
- Data Source
- A data source containing a time series (number, dates or timestamps), shared with the component being played back.
- Selected Value
- A View State Parameter for the time series.
- Selected Column
- An Integer or temporal column from the Data Source, used in playback sequence.
- Time Column
- A temporal column from the Data Source (can be the Selected Column).
- Governs the rate of replay: in
Eventmode, each event is one unit; in
Timemode, units are temporal.
- Speed Controls
When checked, offers a choice of replay speeds.
- Multi Controls
When checked, offers fast-forward and rewind.
- Max Overall Time
- Upper limit in data points (of the Time Column, e.g. seconds, nanaoseconds) for replay based on Selected Value View State Parameter.
- Interval Time
- Sampling interval of the Selected Value View State Parameter: values above
1will skip data points; e.g. a value of
2will use every second data point of the Selected Value View State Parameter.
- Define default speed for playback.
- Define for playback:
-1plays backwards. Multiples, e.g.
4will play at x4 speed.
- Display Warning Message
- Support messaging enabled.
Margins, Style and Format¶
Style for common settings