Kdb+ developers are active around the world and around the clock.
The fast-growing, go-to network to learn, discuss, and collaborate on KX technology for real-time data analytics.
- Developers from around the world share some of their best kdb+ code, libraries, and frameworks on GitHub.
- Topic queries:
- KX indexes a selection of them. Please send your kdb+ repository URLs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- kdb+/k/q discussion: Code, blog posts, job ads
Analytics At Speed
- Presentations are on our YouTube channel.
:fontawesome-solid-external-link-alt: Vector programming
- Q is one of several array-programming languages based on the notation devised at Harvard by Canadian mathematician Kenneth E. Iverson.
Iversonians: users of the APL, J, k, and q languages
Vector, the journal of the British APL Association, exploring vector programming since 1984
KX provides direct support to licensed customers