Welcome to the Kx wiki. See About for an overview of the wiki and how to edit the pages.
It is a good idea to familiarise yourself with how the search function works. The default operation when inputing search strings and pressing enter is to run the "Go" function as opposed to the "Search" function.
- Show Me: gets you started and shows the performance and language of kdb+
- Tutorials: tutorials on using kdb+
- Reference: an online kdb+ reference
- Cookbooks: a collection of how-to guides on kdb+
- Articles: a collection of articles and useful links
- Contrib: guides to the contrib area of the code repository
- Code repository: the Kx community subversion repository
- Kx Home: Kx website
All documentation, code and other information on the Kx wiki is subject to these terms and conditions, and is provided without any warranties, support or liability of Kx.
Please email any comments to codeadmin.