From Kx Wiki
User contributed examples and utilities, in the contrib area of the code repository or external sites.
- Haskell Bindings Haskell bindings for encoding data in Q IPC format.
- amcharts generate Amcharts stock charts for visualizing kdb+ data.
- export export hdb from Starting Kdb+ to MySQL and SQLite.
- jk source for Cookbook/IntegratingWithJ
- qconsole an IDE for q
- qview a grid and plot system for kdb+ tables, using linux/gtk
- start supporting material for tutorial Starting Kdb+
- dbmaint.q a utility script for partitioned table maintenance
- compress utilities for compressing kdb+ databases
- csvguess utilities for reading in csv files
- debug4 debug helpers
- diskdelete delete data from disk directly, loading one col at a time rather than whole table
- doth source for Cookbook/CustomWeb - customising the default kdb+ webserver
- dotz source for Contrib/UsingDotz - using modified .z functions to trace, monitor and control execution
- examples various examples of q
- googlecharts generate google charts from q
- googlefinance grab google finance stock OHLCV history
- help source for the interactive kdb+ help
- io source for Cookbook/PerformanceTips
- k4unit source for Cookbook/UnitTesting - unit testing in kdb+ applications.
- reservedwords lists of q reserved words
- smultron syntax highlighting for the Smultron editor
- tick source for Chained Tickerplant and RDB for kdb+tick
- tickrecover utilities to help recover from a tickerplant crash
- vim syntax highlighting for the Vim editor - vim koans
- qutil a set of utilities including a versioned package/file loader, an advanced command line option parser, and a parser for INI style configuration files
- qspec a unit testing library along the lines Behavior Driven Development
- qjson a simple library for emitting JSON serialized strings from arbitrary Q objects
- q.py a native python interface for sending/receiving values to remote Q processes
- babel allows jdbc compatible databases to be queried directly from kdb+
- excelrtd source for Real-time interface via Excel RTD
- jshow a multiplatform table viewer for kdb+
- studio source for Studio for kdb+
- Webstudio for kdb+ is a web-based development environment for kdb+ that is also fully supported on iOS devices. Extra information here.
- Charts for kdb+ allows you to quickly and easily create charts, both static and real-time updating, with data from a Q server. Bug and feature tracker. NOTE: Requires kdb+v3.0.
- [qml] a set of useful mathematical functions. Originated from [Andrey Zholos] . Extended to kdb+v3.0
- [sublime-q] syntax highlighting for the sublime editor
- [qml] a set of useful mathematical functions from the FDLIBM, Cephes, LAPACK and CONMAX libraries.
- Q Debugger allows you to debug the Q functions as you would do with GDB or Visual Studio. Additional help here.
- Scheme interpreter - just for fun. Allows you to execute SICP examples in Q.