We are proud to provide industry-acclaimed support for our customers, starting with free, onsite evaluations for qualified prospects with application requirements well-suited for Kx technology.
We pride ourselves on being highly responsive to customer needs, typically responding to technical inquiries within minutes, and offering solutions within the day; these are responses from knowledgeable staff who are familiar with the code at a very deep level, not scripted responses from an outsourced support center.
Beyond this, we offer a full ecosystem of resources – of both the material and the human variety – that enhances the experiences of our customers.
- kdb+ Topicbox
- If you work at a company that has licensed kdb+, you can join the k4 Topicbox group.
- Designated Contacts
Licensed customers designate to Kx staff members whom they have authorised to deal with kdb+ licenses, downloads and bug reports. Designated Contacts can reach us at the following addresses:
topic address Software download firstname.lastname@example.org License request email@example.com Urgent license request firstname.lastname@example.org Suspected bug, unexpected behavior email@example.com
- Technical support
- If you work at a company that has licensed kdb+, please refer to your internal support team, your Designated Contact, or the kdb+ Listbox.
This site is the primary resource for kdb+ developers.
- The complete reference for q and kdb+, with a reference card, and formal definitions of q primitives, grouped by semantic topic.
- Q for Mortals 3
- An online edition of the classic textbook, now in its third edition.
- Technical Whitepapers
- An occasional series of whitepapers on developing systems with kdb+.
- A collection of shorter articles on developing systems with kdb+.
- Interfaces between kdb+ and other languages, services and editors.
Web and Real-World¶
- kdb+ personal developers
- An open Google discussion group for users of the Personal Developer edition of kdb+.
- Stack Overflow
- Stackoverflow has a substantial collection of kdb+ questions and answers.
- Kx on GitHub
- Developers from around the world share some of their best kdb+ code, libraries, and frameworks on GitHub, and Kx indexes them. Please send your kdb+ repository URLs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use meetup.com to find Kx events round the world.