Jupyter kernel for kdb+.
- Syntax highlighting for q
- Code completion for q keywords,
.jnamespace functions, and user-defined variables
- Code help for q keywords and basic help (display and type information) for user-defined objects
- Script-like execution of code (multiline input)
- Inline display of charts created using embedPy and matplotlib
- Console stdout/stderr capture and display in notebooks
- Inline loading and saving of scripts into and from notebook cells
- kdb+ ≥ v3.5 64-bit
- Anaconda Python 3.x
Build and install¶
Download the code from KxSystems/JupyterQ and follow the instructions there.
See the notebook
kdb+Notebooks.ipynb for full interactive examples and explanation, also viewable on GitHub.