Welcome to the repository for the Kx user community
Note: If you are a licensed kdb+ user wanting to download the latest version of the software, go to http://kxdownloads.com
Code.kx.com is an evolving collection of community resources for kdb+ users. It contains an online kdb+ reference, cookbooks, [source:/ user-contributed code], and tutorials. Designed to encourage community participation, code.kx.com was built using open source project collaboration tools: Trac, an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects, and Subversion, a version control system.
Trac is implemented with a web interface, enabling all members of the Kx user community to add content, make changes, and [/trac/newticket open tickets] from any web browser.
If you have any problems using this site, please take a look at the troubleshooting page.
All documentation, code and other information on code.kx.com is subject to these terms and conditions, and is provided without any warranties, support or liability of Kx.
Who Can Use Code.kx.com?
Code.kx.com is open to all kdb+ users. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a userid and password giving read+write access if you wish to contribute to the site.
What's in Code.kx.com?
- Main_Page Start Page]
- The current page; introduces the site.
- / Code]
- Quickly access [source:contrib user-contributed code] (by contributor name), [source:cookbook_code code referenced in the cookbooks], and [source:kx/kdb%2B kdb+ utilities] (a versioned mirror of the kx.com/q directory).
- [/trac/timeline Changes]
- Review ticket changes, Subversion contributions, and Wiki changes.
- [/trac/query View existing tickets] or [/trac/newticket create a new ticket] (requires login).
- [/trac/search Search]
- Search the entire site for any keyword of interest.
For security, if you log into code.kx.com from a shared computer, please close your browser when you end your session.
Please email any comments about code.kx.com to email@example.com.