Welcome to the open-source repository for the Kx user community
Note: If you are a licensed kdb+ user wanting to download the latest version of the software, go to http://downloads.com
Code.kx.com is an evolving collection of community resources for kdb+ users. It contains cookbooks, a tutorial, and user-contributed code. Designed to encourage community participation, code.kx.com was built using open source project collaboration tools: Trac, an enhanced wiki and system for issue reporting, and Subversion, a version control system.
Both Trac and Subversion are implemented with a Wiki interface, enabling all members of the Kx user community to add content, make changes, and open tickets from any web browser.
Who Can Use Code.kx.com?
While the public has read-only access to all of the content on code.kx.com, you must have a password in order to add/change pages or to create a ticket. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password.
What's in Code.kx.com?
- The current page; introduces the site.
- Quickly access user-contributed code (by contributor name), code referenced in the cookbooks, and kdb+ utilities (a versioned mirror of the kx.com/q directory).
- Review ticket changes, Subversion contributions, and [wikipedia:Wiki] changes.
- Search existing tickets or create a new ticket (requires login).
- Search the entire site for any keyword of interest.
For security, if you log into code.kx.com from a shared computer, please close your browser when you end your session.
Please email any comments about code.kx.com to email@example.com.