From Kx Wiki
Revision as of 13:08, 22 October 2006 by Xrnd Ltd.
Welcome to code.kx.com
This site provides community resources to kdb+ users. You are welcome to
- Use and contribute to documentation, tutorials and [/chart_demo/ examples]
- Try out examples and explore kdb+ features with the online [/trac/qterm kdb+ terminal].
- Note the prerequisites for the terminal.
- Browse and download [source:kx utilities] and user contributions
- [/trac/newticket Create] & [/trac/query view] bug reports for this site/contributions and feature requests
- Review and receive notification of changes in all of the above
- Host your projects on our subversion repository
Licensed users can download the latest version of kdb+ from http://kxdownloads.com