From Kx Wiki
Revision as of 12:28, 7 July 2017 by Stephen Taylor
kdb+ on GitHub
- KxSystems GitHub Page Links to a collection of kdb+ related projects on GitHub.
- [Haskell Bindings] Haskell bindings for encoding data in Q IPC format.
- [Diff implementation] Pure Q code, and C bindings for finding Longest common subsequence/diff.
- [amcharts] generate Amcharts stock charts for visualizing kdb+ data.
- [export] export hdb from Starting Kdb+ to MySQL and SQLite.
- [jk] source for Cookbook/IntegratingWithJ
- [qconsole] an IDE for q
- [qview] a grid and plot system for kdb+ tables, using linux/gtk
- [start] supporting material for tutorial Starting Kdb+
- [dbmaint.q] a utility script for partitioned table maintenance
- [compress] utilities for compressing kdb+ databases
- [csvguess] utilities for reading in csv files
- [debug4] debug helpers
- [diskdelete] delete data from disk directly, loading one col at a time rather than whole table
- [doth] source for Cookbook/CustomWeb - customising the default kdb+ webserver
- [dotz] source for Contrib/UsingDotz - using modified .z functions to trace, monitor and control execution
- [examples] various examples of q
- [googlecharts] generate google charts from q
- [googlefinance] grab google finance stock OHLCV history
- [help] source for the interactive kdb+ help
- [io] source for Cookbook/PerformanceTips
- [k4unit] source for Cookbook/UnitTesting - unit testing in kdb+ applications.
- [reservedwords] lists of q reserved words
- [tick] source for Chained Tickerplant and RDB for kdb+tick
- [tickrecover] utilities to help recover from a tickerplant crash
- [vim] syntax highlighting for the Vim editor - vim koans
- qutil a set of utilities including a versioned package/file loader, an advanced command line option parser, and a parser for INI style configuration files
- qspec a unit testing library along the lines Behavior Driven Development
- qjson a simple library for emitting JSON serialized strings from arbitrary Q objects
- q.py a native python interface for sending/receiving values to remote Q processes
- babel Allows jdbc compatible databases to be queried directly from kdb+
- excelrtd Source for Real-time interface via Excel RTD
- jshow A multiplatform table viewer for kdb+
- studio Studio for kdb+
- PyQ - Python for kdb+. (Also on Github.)
- [PyK] - Python for kdb.
- [Magic file] makes UNIX file command recognize files saved by q.
- [FFI for Q] call foreign functions directly from shared libraries.
- Webstudio for kdb+ is a web-based development environment for kdb+ that is also fully supported on iOS devices. Extra information here.
- Charts for kdb+ allows you to quickly and easily create charts, both static and real-time updating, with data from a Q server. Requires kdb+v3.0.
- [atom-q] Atom editor grammar for q/kdb+
- [btlib-bt] Behavior and Tag Engine in Q
- [btlib-dotz] Timer and Connection Engine based on the BT Engine
- [btlib-tick] KDB+ Tick implemented using the BT Engine
- [qml] a set of useful mathematical functions. Originated from [Andrey Zholos] . Extended to kdb+v3.0
- [sublime-q] syntax highlighting for the sublime editor
- [c.fs] Interfacing kdb+ from fsharp
- [bml] Boost Mathematical Library in Q
- [qml] a set of useful mathematical functions from the FDLIBM, Cephes, LAPACK and CONMAX libraries.
- [New Q debugger] allows you to debug the Q functions as you would do with GDB.
- [Atom Editor Plugins] plugins for Atom editor to edit and execute Q code.
- [Web Components] Web components to load/chart/show in tables Q data in browsers.
- Old Q Debugger allows you to debug the Q functions as you would do with GDB or Visual Studio. Additional help here.
- Scheme interpreter - just for fun. Allows you to execute SICP examples in Q.
- OOP lib - classes with semiautomatic GC and defmethods in Q.
- rmathlib a library that creates bindings for some of the probability/statistical functions provided with R. Some introductory articles: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- qgnuplot is a gnuplot wrapper.
- qgooglechart are examples of use google interactive chart api within kdb+'s http server.
- qj call J within kdb+.please see http://code.kx.com/trac/wiki/Cookbook/IntegratingWithJ.
- qmathematica call Mathematica within kdb+.
- qmatlab call Matlab within kdb+.
- qperl call Perl within kdb+.
- qpython call Python within kdb+.
- qtalib is a ta-lib(http://ta-lib.org/) wrapper.
- [kx1304.pdf](in Chinese) is my presentation from kx Shanghai user meeting at 2013.04.23.
- [Kdb+ wiki](in Chinese) is my wiki page about kdb+.
- [q-build] - RPM and DEB packaging scripts for kdb+
- [q-doc] - JavaDoc inspired documentation generator for kdb+
- [btceQ] - BTCE trade/public api in Q